~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspiration and ideas from an Arkansas farm girl!

Shab N Chic!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Here I go again......

I hope you all will join me! 
I quit blogging a couple of years ago.....graphic art got the best of me.   Tired of working, I am now ready to start having fun again! 
I am getting ready to make some major changes around my cabin and thought I would share with all of you.
I have already started a little on my back porch.
This is a little private area out my bedroom doors.
There is an outdoor fireplace there but I didn't have it lookin cute enough yet so no picture.
We were gone all summer on a vacation to Colorado so when I came home in August I was ready to start cleaning my porches up and switching things up.  Here I made some new pillows and cute curtains but I am probably going to change that this week!
Ok gotta get Dylan to bed.  He is getting delerious.
xoxo
Diane

No comments: